Friday, January 16, 2009

DISNEY ON ICE WORLDS OF FANTASY!!!!


We had a great time. Our night started out with dinner. which was great I didnt have to cook. Both the boys loved the entire show. but I have to say when Mickey and his friends came out Coens face just lit up. it was great. He is all for Mickey it was a great way to start out the show. But the entire show was great. I have to say I think I enjoyed it as much as the boys did. The only bad was our cold weather. I am done with winter!!

5 comments:

dancin' momma said...

I wanted to take Banana to take so much. It didn't work out, but I'm hoping next time!

Thomas Family said...

Looks like you had a good time!! You're such a fun mom. Sorry the weather sucks so bad, we heard on the news it was pretty nasty back there. Hope things are going well.

things we love... said...

Looks like you guys had soooo much fun! I miss you and hope that all is going better! Call me!

Stacie said...

Disney on Ice must have been so much fun! I'm sure that I would have loved the production too, and I don't even have any kids to take to it.

Monks Family said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could have gone with you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones