Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


I had a great day yesterday. Chase bought me this wonderful robot vacuum. It is great! Thanks babe, I love ya. He also treated me to lunch at one of my favorite places, Bennigans!! And the neighbors had us over for Rudys Tacos for dinner she even had cupcakes. Rudys is another one of my favorite places. Many people called, emailed and facebooked me. It was a great day!!! And this weekend we have decided to go on a little trip for spring break. HURRAY, I get a vacation, I am excited to just get away from the every day house chores. So when I get back I will post our little trip.

3 comments:

The Eagars said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one.

Thomas Family said...

I'm a super crappy friend when it comes to B-Days. But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, late. That vacuuming robot looks awesome, now if they would just make one that cleans bathrooms.

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday! I love your birthday present. Have a good trip!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones