Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer fun






The summer has been filled with many fun events. The boys and I spent most of our summer in GOOD OLD UTAH!! How I miss so many little things about the beautiful place. The kids had so much fun camping, playing with cousins daily, swimming lessons, parades, fire works, the derby and much much more. I loved spending so much time with my family, and loved the all the help I got with the boys.

It was much fun but a part of us was missing. Yes my Hubby and their Daddy. the day after we flew in Chase had to go to Mexico for work. We missed him so much but what a great experience that is for him.

Soon after it was time for school to start. Wow I thought it would get easier to send him off every morning. Even though we have no fighting all day between the two of them. We sure miss having him around.

Hagen is enjoying his year in first grade.

Coen is my shadow all day. I forget and run him over many times in one day. next year at this time he will be in preschool oh I hate thinking about that.

We have been cleaning cleaning cleaning, painting painting painting and me, sewing sewing sewing.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I heard you were going to be in Utah and was hoping we could make it out to Altamont to see you, but it didn't work out. Please let us know when you'll be in Utah again. We'd love to see you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones